Currently the Pure connect App does not support the new iOS11 release, due to reasons beyond our control. We are working with our technology partners to try and resolve this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If possible, using an Android phone or tablet, please use the Android Pure Connect app from the Google Play Store as an alternative.
For iOS-only customers, we have some work arounds that can be used
Connecting Jongo to your home network
1. Switch on Jongo and wait for the power LED to turn green.
2. Press Jongo’s Wi-Fi button. Jongo’s power light will flash either amber or green (depending on which model of Jongo you are connecting)
3. From your iOS device, open Settings, then select Wi-Fi.
4. Wait for a wireless network named Jongo ** ****** to appear (if this network does not appear within a minute, try pressing Jongo’s WIFI button again).
5. Connect to the Jongo network.
6. Open a web browser (e.g. Safari) from your iOS device.
7. Enter the following address: http://192.168.1.1
8. The Jongo Setup Manager webpage will be displayed.
9. Select your preferred WIFI network in the network list and enter your WIFI network password.
10. Tap on Save.
11. Wait for Jongo’s power light to go steady green.
12. If Jongo’s power light flashes red instead, there has been a connection error. Repeat from step 2 above to re-try.
Streaming to Jongo over Wi-Fi
Internet Radio content
If you want to stream internet radio to Jongo over Wi-Fi rather than via Bluetooth, search the app store for the free app called C5 (see http://www.creation.com.es/creation-5-app):
1. Open C5.
2. Open the Select Player screen.
3. A list of all available players should appear.
4. Tap your Jongo to connect to it. Once selected, it will be highlighted in purple.
5. Now tap Close and you will be returned to the home screen.
6. At the home screen, tap Radio (circled).
7. Here you will be able to find hundreds of radio stations from around the world. You can also search for a station by name
8. Tap on a station to stream it to Jongo.
Please note: Various other apps from the app store will allow you to stream content to Jongo over Wi-Fi. These include mconnect Player Lite and JuP&P.
Using Multiroom - Listening to content on more than 1 Jongo
You can use a feature called Bluetooth Caskeid, a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Follow the previous instructions “connecting to your home network”
When the Jongo set up manager page is displayed:
1. If it is not already ticked, tap on the box named Bluetooth Caskeid. Any Jongo’s on the same network that have the option selected will become a group of networked speakers.
2. If your home network is already ticked in the network list box, then skip to the step below. Otherwise, select your home network in the list and enter your password.
3. Tap on Save.
4. Wait for Jongo’s power light to go steady green.
5. Repeat the steps above for each Jongo you want to add to the Bluetooth Caskeid speaker group.
6. When you send Bluetooth audio to any one of these Jongos, they will all play in sync.